Safe, Convenient, Secure.
With your Florence Bank Debit Card, the money you spend will be deducted directly from your checking account. It has all the convenience of a credit card, but without an annual fee, interest charges or service fees. And you can use your Florence Bank Debit Card throughout Western Massachusetts, or anywhere in the world you travel that accepts Visa®.
To report a lost or stolen card, call Florence Bank during banking hours at 413.586.1300 or after hours at 833.337.6075. If you are traveling internationally, please call 614.564.5105.
Debit Card Tips
- Never disclose your card information or any other non-public personal information in response to an email.
- Keep your PIN a secret. Memorize it and NEVER write it on your card or store it near your card.
- No company or individual needs to know your PIN…not even Florence Bank.
- Only disclose your debit card information over the phone if you made the telephone call and you know the company.
- Make certain your Internet Shopping sites are secure. Look for secure transaction symbols. Always log off a site after your purchase or, if you cannot log off, close your browser.
- Review your paper and online statements frequently for unauthorized transactions. Report any errors as soon as possible.
- Keep a record of your account numbers, expiration dates and phone numbers in a safe place separate from your cards.
Trained specialists watch for suspicious transaction activity on your behalf 24/7, 365 days a year. When a transaction is not consistent with your usual patterns, you will get a call from FraudDetect to verify the authenticity of your card transactions.
FraudDetect Customer Service is available 24/7 at 877.253.8964 or outside the USA call collect at 614.564.5105.
With Florence Bank Card Controls, you'll receive mobile alerts that let you know when and how your card is being used, so you can manage transactions on the spot.
Let Florence Bank know when and where you will be traveling so you can have peace of mind your debit card will work. Create your Travel Notice by calling us at 413.586.1300 or 800. 644.8261 or stop by any Western Massachusetts branch.
Online Banking customers can go to the Profile tab and submit their Travel Notification under the Electronic Services tab.
As always, please bring another form of payment with you when you travel.
On-The-Spot Debit Cards
Don't like waiting for your new debit card to arrive in the mail? With our on-the-spot debit cards, you don't have to wait. We'll issue, or re-issue you a new debit card on-the-spot. For whatever reason you need a replacement card, simply come into any of our branch locations and we'll give you a new card that's ready to use the minute you leave the Bank.
- Open a checking account and walk out with a debit card
- Replace a lost or stolen debit card on-the-spot
- Instantly change your PIN
Visa Secure is a service that provides an extra level of security for the purchases you make online. With no customer enrollment necessary, it’s a seamless way to safely shop on your preferred devices – plus, no password is required! Your account’s security will be based on your past online transactions and device history. Giving you peace of mind as you shop online.
If we made depositing money any easier, we'd be putting it in the bank for you. With our Smart ATMs at many of our locations across Western Massachusetts, you can deposit cash and checks without using a deposit slip or envelope.
- No envelope deposits for cash and checks
- Easy-to-use color touch screen menus
- Deposit up to 30 checks and 50 bills per transaction
- Multiple deposits during the same session
- Enhanced image receipts
- Stack your checks neatly
- Insert a maximum of 30 checks per transaction
- Endorse each check
- Unscanned checks will be returned to you by the ATM