Safe, Secure and Convenient for Business.
We know managing a business takes a lot of your time, focus and energy. At Florence Bank, our goal is to make things easier for you.
Business Debit Cards are just one of the many options to manage your cash flow and spending. Here are a few reasons this product may be right for your business.
A Business Debit Card is:
1. Convenient and a widely accepted payment option.
2. An inexpensive method of payment that can assist with expense management. There are no interest charges, annual fees, or service fees. Transactions are easy to track and spending limitations can be set up to control individual use of the card(s).
3. Safer than cash and can be used anywhere Visa® is accepted. Florence Bank uses a multitude of resources to protect your account.
4. A time-saver. Writing checks at time of purchase can be time consuming compared to using a debit card. Not to mention the time saved from not having to reimburse employees for approved business purchases.
5. Available for employees.
To report a lost or stolen card, call Florence Bank during banking hours at 413.586.1300 or after hours at 833.337.6075. If you are traveling internationally, please call 614.564.5105.
Debit Card Tips
- Never disclose your business debit card information or any other non-public personal information in response to an email.
- Keep your PIN a secret. Memorize it and NEVER write it on your card or store it near your card.
- No company or individual needs to know your PIN…not even Florence Bank.
- Only disclose your debit card information over the phone if you made the telephone call and you know the company.
- Make certain your Internet Shopping sites are secure. Look for secure transaction symbols. Always log off a site after your purchase or, if you cannot log off, close your browser.
- Review your paper and online statements frequently for unauthorized transactions. Report any errors as soon as possible.
- Keep a record of your account numbers, expiration dates and phone numbers in a safe place separate from your cards.
Trained specialists watch for suspicious transaction activity on your behalf 24/7, 365 days a year. When a transaction is not consistent with your usual patterns, you will get a call from FraudDetect to verify the authenticity of your card transactions.
FraudDetect Customer Service is available 24/7 at 877.253.8964 or outside the USA call collect at 614.564.5105.
How To Order
To order a Business Debit Card for you or your employees, stop by any of our branch offices located throughout Western Massachusetts. We’re happy to help and you can expect to receive your card within 5-7 business days.
Let Florence Bank know when and where you will be traveling so you can have peace of mind your debit card will work. Create your Travel Notice by calling us at 413.586.1300 or 800. 644.8261 or stop by any Western Massachusetts branch. Online Banking customers can go to the Profile tab and submit their Travel Notification under the Electronic Services tab.
As always, please bring another form of payment with you when you travel.
Activate/Deactivate Your Debit Card
Visa Secure is a service that provides an extra level of security for the purchases you make online. With no customer enrollment necessary, it’s a seamless way to safely shop on your preferred devices – plus, no password is required! Your account’s security will be based on your past online transactions and device history. Giving you peace of mind as you shop online.
If we made depositing money any easier, we'd be putting it in the bank for you. With our Smart ATMs at many of our locations across Western Massachusetts, you can deposit cash and checks without using a deposit slip or envelope.
- No envelope deposits for cash and checks
- Easy-to-use color touch screen menus
- Deposit up to 30 checks and 50 bills per transaction
- Multiple deposits during the same session
- Enhanced image receipts
- Stack your checks neatly
- Insert a maximum of 30 checks per transaction
- Endorse each check
- Unscanned checks will be returned to you by the ATM