- Endorse the check as you normally would and include “For Mobile Deposit Only”
- Take photos of the front and back with the camera on your smartphone or tablet
- Follow the simple instructions in our Mobile App
- Receive confirmation that the deposit has been received
- Funds are generally available for use the next business day
- Mobile deposit is available in our iPhone and Android applications
- Standard data and text messaging rates may apply
It’s safe to say we’re all looking for easy ways to help simplify our lives. At Florence Bank in Western Massachusetts, we’re always working to develop innovative solutions to ultimately streamline our customers’ lives in effective, tangible ways.
- Connect your financial accounts in one place, including debit and credit cards, loans or personal savings and checking accounts with other financial institutions, and even investment accounts.
- Track and categorize your spending, so you can clearly see where your money is going every month.
- Auto-generate a budget based on prior spending, which you can then fine-tune each month.
Stay on top of your credit score and strengthen it with CreditSense.
Available in Online and Mobile Banking, CreditSense allows you to:
- Monitor your credit score
- View and download your credit report
- Receive special offers
- Review financial tips and credit education
- And much more!
CreditSense is completely free and using it does not impact your credit score.
To get started, simply login to mobile or online banking and and select "CreditSense" from the menu options. And start monitoring your credit today.
- Open your Florence Bank Mobile App
- Select “Banking Services” in the mobile menu > Click on “Manage My Alerts” > Click on “My Alerts” and choose the alert(s) you’d like to set up.
- Receive alerts if your balance dips below a designated amount fraud is suspected on your account, or for other account activity you want to know about
- You can receive alerts without opening your Florence Bank mobile app with Push Notifications