Your smartphone never leaves your side. So, why not use it to stay on top of your finances during your busy days and nights? From depositing checks to paying bills to transferring money, you can do it all quickly with our mobile app. Download it for iPhone® or Android® devices and start enjoying the convenience today.
If you are signed up for Online Banking, you can use your same User ID to pay bills, transfer funds, deposit checks and manage your Florence Bank accounts from your smartphone or tablet! Whether it’s an iPhone or Android, bank when you want, wherever you want.
As a Florence Bank customer, you can make deposits anywhere you want to go with our Mobile App. Securely deposit checks using the camera on your phone or tablet and skip the trip to the bank. It's that easy!
- Endorse the check as you normally would and include “For Mobile Deposit Only”
- Take photos of the front and back with the camera on your smartphone or tablet
- Follow the simple instructions in our Mobile App
- Receive confirmation that the deposit has been received
- Funds are generally available for use the next business day
- Mobile deposit is available in our iPhone and Android applications
- Standard data and text messaging rates may apply
Person To Person Payments
Person to person payments (P2P for short) offer a convenient way to send money directly to a person’s bank account via the web, mobile or tablet device without having to exchange checks, cash or sensitive account information.
It’s safe to say we’re all looking for easy ways to help simplify our lives. At Florence Bank in Western Massachusetts, we’re always working to develop innovative solutions to ultimately streamline our customers’ lives in effective, tangible ways.
Use a Mobile Payment option and your Florence Bank Debit Card to make payments at hundreds of merchants nationwide! With Mobile Payments, your information is secure. Instead of using your actual debit card numbers, a unique device-only account number is assigned, encrypted and securely stored.
With Florence Bank Card Controls, you'll receive mobile alerts that let you know when and how your card is being used, so you can manage transactions on the spot.
Fast Balances is a feature within Mobile Banking that allows you to view account balances and your last five transactions in an instant.
PIN Login is an optional sign in method offered by Florence Bank to sign into our Mobile Banking. It is available for iOS devices running 9.0 and higher and Android devices that are running Android 6.0 and higher.
Fingerprint and Facial Login are optional sign in methods offered by Florence Bank to sign into our Mobile Banking. It is available for iOS and Android devices that have compatible fingerprint or facial recognition support.
Is there a potential problem with one of your accounts? Or do you need to know when an important transaction has cleared? In either case, you want the information fast.
To register for Mobile Alerts:
- Open your Florence Bank Mobile App
- Select “Banking Services” in the mobile menu > Click on “Manage My Alerts” > Click on “My Alerts” and choose the alert(s) you’d like to set up.
- Receive alerts if your balance dips below a designated amount fraud is suspected on your account, or for other account activity you want to know about
- You can receive alerts without opening your Florence Bank mobile app with Push Notifications
Florence Bank is a full-service bank with branches conveniently located throughout Western Massachusetts.