Let us know before you go.
Planning on traveling soon? Make sure your Florence Bank Visa® Debit Card has the same itinerary you do.
Creating a Travel NotificationThere are three ways to establish a travel notification:
- Download our Card Controls Mobile App and set your debit card usage as you go. It’s safe, convenient, and easy to use. Learn more >
- Visit the "Banking Services Center" in Online Banking and select "Submit Travel Notification" under "Card and Online Services."
- Call 413.586.1300 or stop by any of our 12 convenient offices.
Here are some important things to consider when traveling:
- Always bring another form of payment with you when you travel.
- Always monitor your account activity and immediately report any suspicious activity to the Bank.
- Never give out your financial information to someone who calls or emails you.
- We utilize a service called FraudDetect. If this service detects unusual activity, they will contact you to question a suspicious debit card transaction.
Please contact our Customer Service Center at 413.586.1300.