Talk to us before you travel.
Let Florence Bank know when and where you will be traveling so you can have peace of mind your debit card will work.
Create your Travel Notice by calling us at 413.586.1300 or 800. 644.8261 or stop by any Western Massachusetts branch. Online Banking customers can go to the Profile tab and submit their Travel Notification under the Electronic Services tab.
As always, please bring another form of payment with you when you travel.
Florence Bank has numerous systems and security procedures to ensure your financial data is secure. It is our top priority!
- Always monitor your account activity and immediately report any suspicious activity to the Bank.
- Never give out your financial information to someone who calls or emails you.
- Florence Bank utilizes a service called FraudDetect. If this service detects unusual activity, they will contact you to question a suspicious debit card transaction. They will block your card if they cannot confirm the transaction with you.
- Based on current circumstances, such as fraudulent activity patterns, Florence Bank may adjust the approval for certain debit card transactions. If your debit card payment is denied using your signature, try performing the same transaction using your PIN.
- There are purchase limits on your debit card. Although rarely, we may lower the limits for a short period of time to mitigate the risk of fraudulent activity. You may want to consider having alternate forms of payment with you such as a credit card or cash.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us or call our Customer Service Center at (413) 586-1300.