Safe, Secure and Convenient.
With your Florence Bank Debit Card, the money you spend will be deducted directly from your checking account. It has all the convenience of a credit card, but without an annual fee, interest charges or service fees. And you can use your Florence Bank Debit Card locally, or anywhere in the world you travel that accepts Visa®.
To report a lost or stolen card, call Florence Bank during banking hours at 413.586.1300 or after hours at 800.264.5578. If you are traveling internationally, please call 412.552.2698.
With Florence Bank Card Controls, you'll receive mobile alerts that let you know
when and how your card is being used, so you can manage transactions on the spot.
Customizable features include:
Fraud Alerts– Set up push notifications to receive real-time fraud alerts.
Geographic Location – Set approved payment locations/regions and get alerts when your card is used outside of that area.
Types of Transactions – Set up alerts or block transactions such as ATM withdrawals and online shopping.
On-The-Spot Debit Cards
Don't like waiting for your new debit card to arrive in the mail? With our on-the-spot debit cards, you don't have to wait. We'll issue, or re-issue you a new debit card on-the-spot. For whatever reason you need a replacement card, simply come into any of our branch locations and we'll give you a new card that's ready to use the minute you leave the Bank.
- Open a checking account and walk out with a debit card
- Replace a lost or stolen debit card on-the-spot
- Instantly change your PIN
- Personalize your debit card
Trained specialists watch for suspicious transaction activity on your behalf 24/7, 365 days a year. When a transaction is not consistent with your usual patterns, you will get a call from "Fraud Prevention Services" to verify the authenticity of your card transactions.
Fraud Watch Customer Service is available 24/7 at 866.842.5208 or outside the USA call collect at 412.552.2697.
Can't find your debit card? You can deactivate it within Online Banking and in our Mobile App.
- When it's recovered, you can reactivate it from your phone.
- Provides peace of mind when you misplace your card.
Visa Checkout is the easier way to pay online with your Florence Bank Debit Card! Say hello to a simple, speedy and safe new way to get through checking out online.
For your safety, at times we may restrict debit card access in certain high risk geographic areas. Please click here to review the current Restricted Areas list.
Visa Secure is a service that provides an extra level of security for the purchases you make online. With no customer enrollment necessary, it’s a seamless way to safely shop on your preferred devices – plus, no password is required! Your account’s security will be based on your past online transactions and device history. Giving you peace of mind as you shop online.
Who says banking has to be so serious? Personalize your debit card by uploading a photo of your kids, the beach, your pet, or any of your favorite images you'll enjoy seeing every time you use your card. You can instantly upload photos from your computer, or you can choose from our photo gallery that offers photos from four local photographers, including images of landscapes, flowers, animals and shots taken in and around the Pioneer Valley.
Please note that your new Personalized Debit Card will have a new card number, new expiration date, and a new security code.
- Choose a photo from our gallery or upload your own photo from your computer.
- If you upload your own photo, you can resize, flip, or rotate your photo to get a perfect fit.
- Click "Next", and enter your personal details. You can then review your card to see how it will look when it's printed.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions, and click "Confirm Order."
- You're done! You should expect to receive your card within 7-10 business days.
For more information regarding Personalized Debit Cards, including image requirements and FAQ's, click here.
Debit Card Tips
- Never disclose your card information or any other non-public personal information in response to an email.
- Keep your PIN a secret. Memorize it and NEVER write it on your card or store it near your card.
- No company or individual needs to know your PIN…not even Florence Bank.
- Only disclose your debit card information over the phone if you made the telephone call and you know the company.
- Make certain your Internet Shopping sites are secure. Look for secure transaction symbols. Always log off a site after your purchase or, if you cannot log off, close your browser.
- Review your paper and online statements frequently for unauthorized transactions. Report any errors as soon as possible.
- Keep a record of your account numbers, expiration dates and phone numbers in a safe place separate from your cards.