Cash Management Online Banking Service
Basic Service Features
- Combine multiple entities under a single profile
- Enjoy multi-user capability with designated authority levels
- Pay bills online with a shared payment center for all authorized users
- Connect to Quickbooks® via WebConnect or DirectConnet
- Obtain real-time account balance information
- Transfer funds between your Florence Bank accounts
- Review detailed account activity and view and print images of checks
- Receive balance alerts via email
- View and print eStatements for deposit and loan accounts
- Send stop payments, increase your debit card limit, re-order checks and more!
- Access basic service features through Florence Bank's mobile app
Bolded items are an exclusive benefit for Online Cash Management Customers
Cash Management ACH Origination
With our Automated Clearing House Service (ACH), you can count on us to help you process all of your electronic payments. Establish direct deposit to automate recurring payments such as employee payroll or expense reimbursement, or setup direct payments to simplify the collection of recurring payments such as service fees, rent, membership dues, donations, and more. It makes reconciling your accounts easier and allows for a more accurate prediction of your cash flow.
Cash Management Wire Transfers
Sometimes in business you need to move funds right away. With Cash Management wire transfers you can send domestic and USD international wires right from your computer. You can setup templates to send recurring wires quickly and easily.
Positive Pay is a powerful fraud prevention tool used by business customers to prevent against check and ACH fraud. Florence Bank’s Positive Pay Service helps your business detect suspicious transactions,reducing the risk of financial loss and safeguarding the reputation of your business.
- Comprehensive solution covering both check and ACH fraud
- Verification of checks presented at our teller line
- Ability to monitor stale-dated items
- Flexible file formats
- File extracts for check reconciliation
- Secure system with multi-user access
Florence Bank’s Remote Deposit Service offers you more time for business by allowing you to scan and deposit checks in to your Florence Bank business account without ever having to leave your office. With ACH check conversion, remote deposit items clear faster, improving your company’s cash flow.
- Save time, gas and money by eliminating trips to the Bank
- Checks are scanned and deposited from your computer
- Extended hours until 7pm to make deposits
- View deposited check images online for better research and reporting
- Check images available for two years online and up to seven years upon request
ACH Check conversion option allows for:
- Faster clearing of deposited items
- Quicker notification of NSF and stop payment items
- Check re-presentment to improve collection efforts and cash flow
Meet Our Cash Management Officers
Stephanie G. Burbine
Vice President, Cash Management Officer
Stephanie Burbine joined Florence Bank as the Cash Management Officer in 2004. With over 25 years of banking experience, Stephanie works hard to provide local businesses with the advanced tools they need to manage their assets more effectively in today's fast-paced business environment.
"Cash management services are an important part of any commercial relationship. With services such as online cash management and remote deposit, customers can enjoy the convenience and efficiency of banking right from their office."
A graduate of the University of Connecticut, Stephanie is active in the community as a finance committee member of the Pioneer Valley Performing Arts Charter Public School and a committee member of Ski United. Stephanie also keeps her pulse on the community by participating and volunteering in a number of community fundraising events.
Cash Management Relationship Officer
Business Online Security
Studies have shown that there have been significant changes in the threat landscape in recent years. As a result, online account takeovers and unauthorized funds transfers have risen substantially each year since 2005, particularly with respect to commercial accounts, representing losses of hundreds of millions of dollars.
If you believe someone is trying to commit fraud and/or if you think you may have provided personal or account information in response to a fraudulent email or website, report the incident immediately, change your passwords and monitor your account activity frequently. To report an issue with your Florence Bank account or online services, click here.