An easy and secure way to pay your bills.
Use a Mobile Payment option and your Florence Bank Debit Card to make payments at hundreds of merchants nationwide! With Mobile Payments, your information is secure. Instead of using your actual debit card numbers, a unique device-only account number is assigned, encrypted and securely stored.
Use one of the Mobile Payment Options listed below based on which brand of Smart Phone you have!
Apple Pay ®
Apple Pay is simple to use and works with the debit cards you already have on the devices you use every day. And because your card details are never shared when you use Apple Pay on your iPhone ®, Apple Watch®, or iPad®, it is a safe and private way to pay.
1. Add your Florence Bank Debit Card to Wallet on your Apple Device.
2. Look for the Apple Pay symbols at checkout.
3. Hold your iPhone or Apple Watch near the reader and pay with a single touch of your finger using Touch ID®.
To learn more about Apple Pay, click here.
Look for these icons at checkout to use Apple Pay:
Google Pay is a mobile payment technology that allows you to use your Android® device to make convenient, secure purchases with your Florence Bank card.
It’s as easy as tap, pay, done!
Move past fumbling through your wallet to find a card. With Google Pay, you can use your card simply by pulling out your phone.
1. Add your Florence Bank Debit Card to Wallet on your Android Device.
2. Look for the Google Pay symbols at checkout.
3. Hold your Android device near the reader and pay with a single touch of your fingerprint.
Look for these icons at checkout to use Google Pay:
Paying with your card and a Samsung device is fast and secure. Just pull out your phone or watch and you're ready to pay—whether that's at the corner coffee shop, the local bike shop or your favorite big retailer.
Samsung Pay is easy to use. You'll add your debit card in just a few simple steps. Then swipe up on your phone screen, or press and hold your watch’s back key, to launch it at checkout.
1. Add your Florence Bank Debit Card to Wallet on your Samsung Device.
2. Look for the Samsung Pay symbols at checkout.
3. Hold your Samsung device near the reader and pay with a single touch of your fingerprint, or tap to pay with your watch.
Look for these icons at checkout to use Samsung Pay:
Florence Bank, a full-service bank with branches conveniently located throughout Western Massachusetts.