Financial Management Tool
Tools to reach your financial goals.
Managing your finances in one place has never been easier with Money Manager. Florence Bank now offers an all-in-one management and budgeting tool which allows customers to access and manage their accounts and assets, visualize spending trends, auto-create budgets, prioritize debts, set savings goals and more, all within Online and Mobile Banking.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Connect your financial accounts in one place, including debit and credit cards, loans or personal savings and checking accounts with other financial institutions, and even investment accounts.
• Track and categorize your spending, so you can clearly see where your money is going every month.
• Auto-generate a budget based on prior spending, which you can then fine-tune each month.
• Forecast debt payoff, using traditional or “debt snowball” methods. Calculate how quickly you can become debt free and how much you can save by snowballing debt payments.
• Anticipate future cash flow by populating a chart or a calendar with upcoming bill payments, paychecks, and more.
• Set financial goals on a timeline, including paying off individual debts; saving for an emergency fund, college tuition, or a new car; and saving for retirement.
• Analyze and then track over time your net worth, which is the total value of everything you own minus everything you owe; net worth is the single most important indicator of overall financial health.