Giving you quick access to your latest transactions.
Fast Balances is a feature within Mobile Banking that allows you to view account balances and your last five transactions in an instant.
To set up Fast Balances
1. Download the Florence Bank Mobile App
2. Enroll, or sign in using your Online Banking credentials
3. Tap the menu icon
4. Under the Banking Services menu tap Manage Fast Balances
5. Read and accept the disclosure
6. Name the device and select the accounts you want to view
7. Log out
To access Fast Balances in the future, simply tap the gray tab under Sign In to view your balances.
Because your account balance and recent transactions will be available without entering user credentials, we suggest that you utilize a screen lock or password for your device. This will prevent any unwanted access to this information when Fast Balances is enabled.
Note: Fast Balances must be enabled on each device. If multiple devices are used, each device must be registered
Locate A Branch Near You.
How can we help?
Stay up to date.