How to Sign-Up for eStatements and Electronic Loan Bills
Once you have either your Online Banking or Business Online Banking service in place, follow these easy steps to sign up for eStatements and Loan Bills:
- Log on to Online Banking.
- Click on 'eStatements' through the Quick Links tile or in the Accounts menu.
- Click "View eStatements" for the account you'd like to receive an eStatement or Loan Bill.
- Read the registration details. Verify your email is correct and click next.
- Read the eSign Agreement and Consent for eStatement Service.
- Click "Accept."
- Each account for which you'd like to receive an eStatement or Loan Bill, must be enrolled separately. To return to the eStatement screen, click "Close," and repeat steps 3 - 6.
NOTE: If you've been receiving one paper statement with multiple account numbers, you only need to enroll the first account number that appears on your paper statement.
If you have any questions or would like to confirm that the steps have been completed, do not hesitate to call us at 413.586.1300.