How to Sign-Up for eStatements and eBills
Once you have either your Online Banking or Business Online Banking service in place, follow these easy steps to sign up for eStatements (for deposit accounts) and eBills (for loan accounts):
- Login to Online Banking.
- Click on "eStatements" via the Quick Links tile or in the Accounts menu.
- Click "View eStatements" for the account for which you'd like to receive an eStatement or eBill.
- Read the registration details. Verify your email is correct and click "Next."
- Read the eSign Agreement and Consent for eStatement Service.
- Click "Accept."
- Each account must be enrolled separately. To return to the eStatement screen, click "Close," and repeat steps 3 - 6.
NOTE: If you've been receiving one paper statement with multiple account numbers, you only need to enroll the first account number that appears on your paper statement.
If you have any questions or would like to confirm that the steps have been completed, do not hesitate to call us at 413.586.1300.