New Online Bill Pay Solution
On May 5, 2017 , we will launch our enhanced Bill Pay solution within Online Banking designed to improve your banking experience. In addition to an upgraded design, the new Bill Pay solution will include more convenient features and improvements so you can manage all of your bill payments with ease.
Please be aware that all other Online Banking activity will be uninterrupted.
- All previously scheduled payments and payee information will automatically carry over to the new Bill Pay solution.
- All bill payments must be scheduled by May 2nd for delivery between May 3rd and May 4th.
- During the transition on May 3rd and 4th, Bill Pay access will be unavailable.
During this transition period while we establish your bill pay history, we recommend that you schedule your payment a week in advance.
- View all of your payment activity and reminders on one screen
- Later deadlines to set up payments (as late as 10pm)
- Payments scheduled by “Deliver By” date, rather than “Send On” date
- Funds withdrawn from your account on or after the “Deliver By” date
- Payments may occur in one of three methods:
- Bill Pay check
- Draft check drawn on your checking account
- Recurring payments will now be referred to as “Auto Pay”
- Enhanced eBills functionality
- Search for Payees using the extensive library of established businesses
- Set email reminders to keep track of due dates and payments
- Stay organized by grouping similar payees into categories
- Fraud monitoring to protect you from unauthorized payments
Important Dates to keep in mind:
On or Before May 2nd:
All Bill Payments between May 3rd-May 4th must be scheduled.
Bill Pay will be temporarily disabled on the early afternoon of May 3rd as we transition to the new solution. All bill payments must be scheduled by May 2nd for delivery between May 3rd- May 4th.
May 3rd- May 4th:
Transition to the new Bill Pay solution begins on the afternoon of May 3rd. Bill Pay will be temporarily disabled and you will not be able to access the Bill Pay service.
From May 3rd to May 4th, Bill Pay will be disabled as we transition to our new solution. While you will be unable to pay or schedule new bills during this time, any previously scheduled or recurring bills will be paid as expected.
The new Bill Pay Solution will be available.
On May 5th, you will be able to log in to our new Bill Pay solution! While all recurring payments (AutoPay) and established payees will be transferred to the new solution automatically, we recommend that you :
- Confirm your bill pay schedule is accurate.
- Please note that this new solution schedules payments by the “Deliver By” date rather than “Send On” date. Funds will be withdrawn from your account on or after processing begins. Use the activity tab to see your payments that are pending or are in process.
- Verify that your bill payments are being funded by the correct account if you have multiple checking accounts.
- Verify that your payee information is correct including name, address and account number.
Do you use a special feature within our current bill pay system? Click on a group below for special instructions.
We're here for you!
If you have any questions, please call us during business hours at 413.586.1300 to assist you.