Ready to kick-start your savings goals?
Saving money in separate accounts or "buckets" can help you track your progress towards your short and long-term goals. This makes it easy to know how much you need to set aside on a regular basis and can keep you on track to achieve your financial goals!
To get started:
- Determine what your savings goals are and how much you need to save for each one.
- Determine how long you have to save for this goal:
(Example: You want to buy new appliances in 2 years and need to save $6,000.)
- Calculate how much you need to save and the frequency (To save $6,000 over 2 years = $58 a week.)
- Decide which Florence Bank Savings Account best suits your savings needs.
- Set up a weekly automatic transfer for $58 to your new savings account.