Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Guaranteed fixed interest rate for term of mortgage
- Local decision-making
- Low down payment options available*
- First-time homebuyer programs available
- Rate-lock options available
- Available for owner-occupied 1- to 4-family homes
- Jumbo fixed rates available
*Private mortgage insurance (PMI) is required for loans more than 80% of the appraised property value.
Why choose a Fixed Rate Mortgage?
- Your interest rate will never increase
- Little or no change in monthly principal and interest payments
- Option to pay "points," an upfront investment that reduces interest rate, and resulting monthly payment
First-Time Homebuyers Program
The First-Time Homebuyer Program is available if you have not owned a home within the last three years from the date of application. We also participate in a number of federal and state programs designed to help first-time homebuyers overcome some of the obstacles to getting a mortgage, including the Guaranteed Rural Housing Program and MassHousing Loan Program. Low down payment options are available. Contact us to learn more.
Are you looking to get prequalified before you begin the home buying process? Click here.