Apple Pay ®
Apple Pay is simple to use and works with the debit cards you already have on the devices you use every day. And because your card details are never shared when you use Apple Pay on your iPhone 6®, Apple Watch®, or iPad®, it is a safe and private way to pay.
Use Apple Pay and your Florence Bank Debit Card to make payments at hundreds of merchants nationwide. To begin using Apple Pay with your Florence Bank Debit Card, follow these simple steps.
1. Add your Florence Bank Debit Card to Wallet on your Apple Device.
- iPhone 6 - Open Wallet, tap the plus sign at the top right corner, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Apple Watch - Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap “Wallet & Apple Pay,” then tap “Add Credit or Debit Card” and follow the on-screen instructions.
- iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3™ - Open Settings, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap Add Credit or Debit Card and follow the on-screen instructions.
2. Look for the Apple Pay symbols at checkout.
3. Hold your iPhone 6 or Apple Watch near the reader and pay with a single touch of your finger using Touch ID®.
With Apple Pay, your information is secure. Instead of using your actual debit card numbers, a unique device-only account number is assigned, encrypted and securely stored.
When you make a purchase, the device-only account number alongside a transaction-specific dynamic security code is used to process your payment. So your actual debit card numbers are never shared by Apple with merchants or transmitted with payment.
To learn more about how to setup Apple Pay, click here.
To see a list of participating Apple Pay Merchants, click here.