Take Control of Your Card!
With Florence Bank Card Controls, you'll receive mobile alerts that let you know when and how your card is being used, so you can manage transactions on the spot.
Customizable features include:
Fraud Alerts– Set up push notifications to receive real-time fraud alerts.
Geographic Location – Set approved payment locations/regions and get alerts when your card is used outside of that area.
Types of Transactions – Set up alerts or block transactions such as ATM withdrawals and online shopping.
To Get Started:
- Download the Florence Bank Mobile App to your smartphone.
- Login to your Florence Bank mobile account.
- To sign up for push notifications, go to the Menu in your Florence Bank App, select Mobile Services> My Profile> Manage My Alerts> Push Notification Enrollment.
- Next, click the Navigation link at the top left of the screen and select Card Controls from the list. Manage your Card Controls profile by choosing which device you want to use as your primary device. Then add the destinations where you want your alerts sent. You can be notified either through push notification, email or both.
- Once your profile is established, your debit card(s) will be listed to view and access.
- If a transaction is deemed as potential fraud, users will receive a push notification alert, an email to their primary email address or both.
- The Push Notification (see image below) or the link within the email will bring you to the Florence Bank Mobile App to determine ‘Not Fraud’ or ‘Fraud’ (see image below right). The alert and response is real-time*.
- When responding as “Not Fraud”, you can continue to make transactions with no interruption.
*based on internet connection
Features & Alerts:
Fraud Alerts – Set-up push notifications to receive real-time fraud alerts.
Transactions Types – Create alerts or block transactions based on Transaction Type (i.e. Online purchases, Mail or Phone order, In-Store, ATM, Auto-Pay and Other).
Denied Alerts – You can choose to receive an alert for every denied transaction that occurs on your card.
Locations – Turn on Alerts or block transactions by region/location or device requirements. You can also block or alert transactions outside of the United States.
* Simply swipe the corresponding option(s) to green to allow transactions and swipe to gray to block transactions.
Download the Florence Bank Mobile App today and select Card Controls to start taking control of your transactions!