Business Online Banking
No matter where your business takes you, with our business online banking you can access your account at any time of the day or night. Check balances, transfer funds, or pay bills- you can complete them all online at your convenience. Export to QuickBooks or Quicken for easy bookkeeping, and sign up for paperless eStatements, too.
- No monthly service charge
- View account activity
- Pay bills online
- Transfer funds
- Check balances
- Paperless eStatements available
- View images of cleared checks
- Export to QuickBooks® or Quicken®
For ATM/Debit Card safety tips, click here.
Business Debit Card Features
- No annual fees, interest charges, or service fees
- Individual debit cards available for employees
- Reduced need for petty cash (no more reconciling receipts)
- Improved record-keeping for tax deductions
- Get cash locally from Florence Bank ATMs and worldwide where the Visa® logo is displayed
Stop by any of our branch offices to order your business debit card today!
We can help you with all of your credit card processing needs. We partner with CardPay, so we can offer you competitive prices and services. Please contact Judy Haigler at (413) 268-9242 to schedule an appointment, or click here to learn more.
Safe Deposit Boxes*
Keep your important documents and irreplaceable valuables safe and secure with a safe deposit box. Boxes come in a variety of sizes and can be used for personal or business needs. (Price is based on the size chosen.)
- Authorized signature(s) and keys required to access
- Private viewing rooms
- Annual rental fee conveniently deducted from your Florence Bank checking or savings account
Available at several branch offices:
- Florence, 85 Main Street
- Northampton, 176 King Street
- Easthampton, 5 Main Street
- Hadley, 377 Russell Street (Rte 9)
- Amherst, 385 College Street
Safe Deposit Boxes can be accessed during the branch’s lobby hours. Please note that the Safe Deposit area at our Main Office is closed from11:30am - 12:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Stop by to speak with a customer service representative to find the safe deposit box that is right for you!
*Safe deposit boxes should not be used for cash, passports, or documents such as a will, power of attorney, or medical directive that may be needed in an emergency situation. Also note: The contents of safe deposit boxes are not insured by the FDIC, DIF, or Florence Bank. You may, at your own expense, secure your own insurance for the contents.
Wire transfers are available for when you need to transfer funds as quickly as possible. Florence Bank sends and accepts both incoming domestic and international wire transfers. Recurring outgoing domestic or international wire transfers can be established as well.
For information needed to send a wire, visit our FAQ page.
Night Deposit Boxes
With night depositories available at all of our Florence Bank branches, making after hours deposits is safe and secure. Your deposits will be credited to your account the next business day. Night depository bags are available for your convenience at a nominal fee.
Coin & Currency
Coin and currency purchase orders are processed for our business customers at no cost. To save time and to avoid delays, orders can be placed in advance by phone or fax.
Notary service is available to our business customers, free of charge, at all of our branch offices.